Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bonnie Whitmore Annonces August Tour Dates w/ Somebody's Darling

Bonnie Whitmore (photo: Matt Lankes)
Continuing her June/July whirlwind Tour in support of her new album ‘There I Go Again’ Bonnie Whitmore has announced new dates for the month of August with Somebody’s Darling and drops another single from the album, ‘Heartbreaker’ below...

About her latest release she says,
"I feel like I've grown up a lot, I turned 30 this year, and I've been in the business 15 of those years. Songwriting as a profession is a humbling career choice. To write songs that are accessible and relatable as possible required a level of maturity and focus that I have strived to attain on this record. It’s a less self-indulgent record then Embers. Embers To Ashes was what I needed to get through that period of my life. There I Go Again is a celebration of success and failure. Plus, nobody wants to hear two breakup albums in a row."
BONNIE WHITMORE SUMMER 2013 TOUR w/ SOMEBODY'S DARLING  
8/12 - Hi Ho Lounge, New Orleans, LA (w/ the Kid Carsons)
8/13 - The Basement, Nashville, TN  
8/14 - Downtown Tavern, Jackson, TN
8/16 - House Pub, St. Charles, IL  
8/17 - Tonic Room, Chicago, IL (w/ Steve Leaf Trio)
8/18 - MOTR, Cincinnati, OH  
8/19 - Purple Fiddle, Thomas, WV  
8/22 - Rockshop, Brooklyn, NY (w/ Charlotte Cornfield)
8/23 - Norfolk Taphouse, Norfolk, VA
8/24 - Hampton Taphouse, Hampton, VA  
8/25 - The Station at Southern Rail, Chapel Hill, NC  
8/26 - Radio Room, Greenville, SC  
8/27 - Preservation Pub, Knoxville, TN  
8/28 - The Earl, Atlanta, GA (w/ Tedo Stone)
8/29 - Iron City, Birmingham, AL (w/ Delicate Cutters)
8/30 - Hey Joe's, Cleveland, MS
 (more dates to be announced soon)

Bonnie Whitmore's There I Go Again is out now on CD and digital formats through This Is American Music.

FOR MORE INFO ON BONNIE WHITMORE:

FOR MORE INFO ON THIS IS AMERICAN MUSIC:



There I Go Again Tracklisting:
1. There I Go Again
2. Heartbreaker
3. Reckless and Young
4. Colored Kisses
5. Too Much Too Soon
6. Cryin' Out For Me
7. You're Going To Love Me
8. The Gavel
9. Borderline
10. Be The Death Of Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...