Saturday, March 26, 2011

What is a lamp, you nincompoop? It's a Major Award. I won it!

Couch by Couchwest Couch Blue Ribbon Award     

Where the beer is cheaper and the only hipster is you.

There are so many tweeps to thank, My hair and makeup artist El Neglecto, My finger masseur Twiddle, My editor Owsley....I'd like to thank my outstanding team of retweeters, Mrs. Swanson for the dinners, All brewery's and distillers, Marijauna Growers and all the other tweeples that made the event so enjoyable.
CBRAward
We met so many great twitterers (tweeters? whatever), but with posts like “Airing out the #cxcw cushions, found another joint #win puff puff pass,” “I just lost six pounds by taking a shower #cxcw,” “Belt unbuckled, hand in waistband *burp* ahh #cxcw,” “If anyone sees my girlfriend this morning, send her home. #CXCW” and “This venue is a mess!! #CXCW,” popa2unes was spinning twitter gold all through the festival.  -Couch by Couchwest #cxcw 
Honorable Mentions:
@imperialrooster @andiamkate @bugsdodger @boogiestudio22 @BRB_Porter @captainsdead @countryfriedrok @deedeesvintage @EFAmericana @fistfulofbeard @jackattackhayes @josielittle @kitcaless @nowthisissound @paleotrees @Philnorman @rockstar_aimz @theotherbrit @TimLee3 @wellversedmom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...